Friday, January 7, 2011

3 Killer Tips To Triple Your Seduction Success

Dear Speed Seduction® Student,

Believe it or not, your old pal Ross actually has his
critics. People who don't like me..People who think I
shouldn't be teaching you what I'm teaching. One of the
things I hear most often from these morons is something
along the likes of, "C'mon now, Ross. What you're talking
about couldn't possibly work. In fact, it sounds like
magic."

Now, I don't really care what these pinheads think. But
I am concerned that YOU, dear reader, understand what Speed
Seduction® is all about. And it certainly ISN'T magic.

Now, don't get me wrong. If you're like some of my
clients when they are first starting out, without having
been intimate with a woman for years and then suddenly you
are enjoying 2, 3 even 4 hot women at a time, , it might
seem like magic.

In fact, Speed Seduction(R) is mechanics.

That means it requires a certain sequence, set of
circumstances and applications in order for it to work.
Within that framework, it's massively powerful, but that
framework still has to be there.

Just like a super-charged, perfectly tuned, 450
horsepower, V-8 engine won't run without the oxygen to burn
the fuel, Speed Seduction only works when there are certain
necessary conditions.

Thankfully those conditions have nothing whatsoever to
do with your looks, age, money, social status or other
"externals" outside of your control. In this issue, I'm
going to review what those conditions are, and how you can
use all this to massively increase the quantity and quality
of your babe hunting.

Condition One:You've Got To Be In The Right Frame Of
Mind

As I've said time and again, the patterns I teach are
NOT just another high tech way to beg you into some girl's
pants. If you view them like this, then, even if you
deliver them flawlessly from a technical standpoint, you
are still going to get nowhere because your weak-ass,
piss-ant, puss-wimp attitude will.......

... ...Totally Annihilate The Emotional States You Are
Attempting To Create In Your Subject! (

How does this self-defeating process take place?
Simple.

As I have said time and again, in any area of life, if
you are coming from a place of hunger, or need, or
desperately trying to prove to yourself that you can win
again, then you almost certainly guaranteed to fail. You'll
simply push away the very thing you want and get locked
into a self-perpetuating "defeat-cycle" that gets you
nowhere.

If you want to be hilariously successful with Speed
Seduction, then you must realize that the patterns aren't
about begging. They certainly aren't about tricking or
misleading.

No, sir, the patterns are about being able to create
such incredible states of pleasure and fun and highs for
her that no one else can, such that she really WANTS to
give you her sexual goodies. They're about creating states
for her that no one else can.

Viewed like this, that incredible babe you want to bed
isn't someone you need to fear. She's someone who's about
to receive an incredible gift from you, a gift she might
continue to receive IF she's smart enough and hot enough
and sexy enough to give you what it takes to keep YOU
coming back for more.


Just imagine the difference when you can look at a
honey-pie and honestly think to yourself, "How good can
this woman stand to feel? Let's go have fun and find out!".

Speaking of fun, another big part of being in the right
frame of mind to make SS work is refusing to take it
seriously.

By that, I mean you take the attitude that you are
experimenting, having fun, and if what you do doesn't work,
you've simply polished your skills and learned something
new.

Let me illustrate this by telling you about one of my
favorite students, David W. David is, to put it charitably,
unattractive. He's 6 foot, 270 pounds, dresses like slob on
his best days, and on a scale of one to 10, 10 being a
Greek god, he's a 3.

David also happens to be sleeping with four gorgeous
women, all of whom are either aerobics instructors or
tri-athletes.

What made this success possible? Well to quote him, "I
thought to myself, hey, since this isn't going to work, I
might as well pick the best looking women in the gym for it
to fail on and see what happens".


Because he didn't need to make it work, and took a
relaxed, experimental attitude, he got out of his own way
and is now the envy of his friends, who still don't believe
him when he told them about my stuff. (

Condition Two: Sufficient Time To Speak With Your
Subject To Run A Minimum Of Two (Preferably Three) Patterns
On Her.

As I'm fond of saying, a lone pattern, by itself, is
like a lone piranha; nasty, but hardly deadly. To be
effective, patterns have to be run in sequences, and I
strongly prefer to stick in a minimum of three.

Can you do patterns strung out over a period of time if
you really don't have much of a chance to talk to a woman?
Sure...but your effectiveness goes WAY down.


Look at it like this; in a boxing match you could land
one solid punch per round, for fifteen rounds, but it's
much more effective to slam the guy with the fifteen
punches one after another.

Condition Three: Enough Flexibility To Get The Initial
Entryway Into Her Neurology

When you start running patterns on a woman, the point
is to find that initial entry into her neurology that
lights her up and gets a strong response.

Sometimes this requires you to cycle through a few
approaches. As an example, I was having dinner with a
friend who I hadn't seen in some time, and I was explaining
to him how SS works. Rather than continue to try to
explain, I decided to demonstrate on our tasty little
waitress. I started out by telling her that I had an
intuition about her, that she was a very visual person.

What was her response? Just about zero. She showed NO
interest and no response. Obviously, appealing to her
visual imagination was not the doorway into her mind.

I then moved to another favorite ploy and allowed her
to "overhear" my staged conversation with my friend,
wherein I talked to him about how women select men for
different roles, but no man can give everything a woman
needs. (This will often get them talking if they have a
boyfriend and aren't happy with him, which is pretty damn
often).

Again, zero response. Zip. Nada. By this time, my old
friend was looking more and more skeptical. Did old Ross
give up...just pack it in and quit? Not on your life,
Cedric.

Next time she came by the table I mentioned the fact
that I had just been reading an article about how men and
women connect with each other. (I was trying to get in here
using the emotional doorway). No luck with this approach
either; perhaps she just didn't know how to read and was
embarrassed by the fact.


How I Changed My “Strategy” To Get Into Her Mind

So by this time, I figured it was time to switch
strategies. Leaning back in my chair, I looked at her
across the restaurant, turned on my intuition and asked
myself, "What can I notice about her that has to be true
that I can use to make a connection?"

What I noticed in this poor, overworked food-server's
case is that she looked tired as hell. So next time she
came by the table I said, "You know, you sure look like you
could use a vacation. If you could imagine your ideal
vacation spot, what would it be like?"

Well, mercy's sake, wouldn't you know that at that
point she dropped straight into trance and begin to imagine
her day on the perfect beach, soaking up the sun, feeling
the warm water and the cool breeze? Of course, from there,
I went straight into the bl*w job pattern, talking about
how interesting it was to me how people connect with their
fantasies and desires and day dreams and about how I was
just reading an article about the difference between
compulsions and anticipation... Did she respond strongly to
this?

Advertisement

To find out how YOU can capture and lead a woman’s
imagination, find a doorway deep into her mind, and get her
hot for you in minutes, just go to:
http://www.speedseduction.net/products/rj87.asp and read all
about the amazing Home Study Course



Only with a super-doggie dinner bowl look that my
Dalmatians couldn't have produced during a hunger strike!
(My Dalmatians would NEVER have gone on a hunger strike!)

Now what is the point of this story? Just that I
wouldn't have been able to do this if I didn't have the
ability/flexibility to keep right on going when the first
three approaches I tried fell flatter than a pre-pubescent
girl's chest.


So look; if you're having some trouble with your Speed
Seduction skills, chances are it's due to a problem with
one of these vital conditions. Pull yourself up short, take
a breather and re-assess what you've been doing. If you've
been putting yourself in situations that are stacked
against you, (e.g., the girl's always too busy to talk, or
your attitude is just plain off) re-arrange things so the
odds are more in your favor. You'll find SS still yields
results for you light-years beyond anything else out there.

After all, David W. has only been able to figure out
how to make it work for him in the gym. He still can't pick
up a girl on the street to save his life. But with four
firm, young, perfect-bodied athletic women to console him I
don't feel too sorry for him. Go thou and do likewise.

‘Til next time,

Piece and Peace,

Ross

This newsletter, and all of its contents are copyright
2004, Ross Jeffries. However this newsletter may be
reprinted and re-used in any format, without prior
consent, provided all content, including all links,
are kept intact, proper credit for authorship is given,
and the newsletter is given for free, without charge.